Dating with Melbourne Singles
Melbourne Dating at Its Best
Melbourne dating at its best offers a melting pot of singles from all over the world. To find love can prove a bit of a struggle though if you don’t know where to look - there’s maybe too much choice in Melbourne.
Enter UniformDating (we always make a striking entrance…). Here you can find professional singles looking for likeminded people; single men and single women in Melbourne looking for a relationship all in one place. It’s the perfect place to meet someone who’s actually looking for love. And it saves you the hassle of going to the bar in search of someone new. Bars should be for having fun; if you find a date that’s a bonus. Going home disappointed because you didn’t just isn’t that fun.
Once you’ve found someone to date, or a couple of people to take on a first date to figure out if there’s chemistry, it’s time for the next leg of the journey: find a place to take them to. Read on for great first date spots!
First Dates for Melbourne Singles
What are the requirements for a first date when you’ve met someone through Melbourne online dating? First of all, try to meet someone as soon as possible so you don’t build up too many expectations of how someone’s supposed to be. Rather meet them in real life to find out. Secondly, make the first date short and sweet. It’s better to leave someone curious for more than overwhelm them. Besides, believe it or not, but first impressions rarely last. Most dating experts say to always meet a match twice. Thirdly, make it somewhere you both feel comfortable when meeting. It helps you relax.
Last, but not least don’t put pressure on yourself. Online dating in Melbourne is a numbers game. Meet people to have fun. Sooner or later you’ll meet the one, but it might not be today. Enjoy the ride! So all you Melbourne singles out there - what are you waiting for? Go on a first date and enjoy those butterflies!
Date Ideas: Melbourne Date Night Spots
For singles from Melbourne we’ve got the ultimate first date night list below. The kind of places to take someone on a first date, whether you want a posh bar, a chilled coffee shop, or a cute chocolaterie. Thankfully there’s something for everyone in Melbourne!
- Koko Black. For those of you who can’t resist an indulgent cup of hot Melbourne chocolate.
- Brother Baba Budan. A wickedly cool coffee shop.
- The League of Honest Coffee. If you feel like coffee. Honestly.
- Chokolait. If you like chili in your chocolate. And you do, don’t you?
- Bar Americano. It seats about five. It’s completely hidden. It’s rather pricey. It’s definitively quirky. Want something off beat, impressive, cool…this is for you.
- Eau de Vie. For cool drinks. Warning: the place gets busy.
- Gin Palace. Dark and cozy. Late night opening hours (for your second date).
- Lily Blacks. Cocktails. Classy, yet relaxed.