Dating with Sydney Singles
A Sydney Dating Site with a Difference
Big city dating tends to lead to a certain level of jadedness - people date more, experience more, but don’t always seem to find Mr or Mrs Right. Maybe because dating is a lot more casual in the big city. When you go to a bar half of the people might be single, half of those looking for something substantial, the other half just wanting to play. Bear in mind as well that out of the singles you may only be attracted to one or two…and those are not necessarily the same ones who are attracted to you! By the end of the day chances or meeting someone who’s right for you in a bar are pretty slim. So what do Sydney singles do to meet someone who’s actually single and actually looking for a relationship? They join an online dating site, of course!
You up your odds to find love quite a lot by joining a dating site that’s specifically for Sydney singles looking for a relationship.
Meet Sydney Singles & Take Them Out!
So you decide to join the online dating revolution to take charge of your love life, only to end up with, well, a few dates! Then what? You need to take them to a first date, of course, but where?
For starters, make it a place where you both feel at home. Sitting sipping drinks in an over the top fancy bar in Sydney when you’re both jeans and shirts kind of people probably won’t feel very relaxed. Nor will McDonalds if you prefer the Ritz…
Secondly, make it a short meeting. It’s a first meeting and chances are you find you need a second one to really figure out if there’s chemistry (first impressions really aren’t very trustworthy when both parties are nervous and filled with expectations, some which are likely wrong). By leaving it short you leave space for curiosity. Last, but not least, try to meet up with someone as soon as possible. It will stop the anticipation from building up too much.
The Best First Date Ideas in Sydney
Sydney dating is filled with opportunity for great dates. Yet, single women in Sydney as well as single men often ask us for advice which the best first date spots are in Sydney. Seems people get confused by too much choice! So see some of our ideas below.
- Opera Bar. If you like fancy.
- Bulletin Place. Innovative drinks. Perfect for those who value a good mixologist.
- The Lobo Plantation. For flaming cocktails and an awesome vibe. Maybe not on a Friday night though as it gets packed. This place is hidden in the basement, beware.
- Glenmore Hotel. Head to the rooftop. Enjoy the view.
- Since I Left You. Yeah the name is a bit wrong for a first date, but the wine is good and it’s very cozy. Get there early for a table.
- Bluebird Coffee. Cute.
- Alpha. If you like your coffee Greek.
- Palomino Espresso. For those espresso lovers.
- Lindt Café. Chocolate. Need we say more?