A New Calgary Dating Site
UniformDating is all about providing busy Calgary singles with an avenue to meet each other and have some fun! Through some research we figured out that people who wear a uniform to work are often dedicate their life to service, work odd hours (firemen never know when the fire will start and the doctors never know when the accidents will happen) and have little time for finding love. So we decided to help them along. Online dating is for people who want to be able to meet thousands of singles in one place, as opposed to hoping that somehow they will meet someone single who spark their interest at a social event. Whilst you should always have fun socializing, it’s a lot nice if there is no pressure of having to find love when you do. Online dating is simply convenient - all the singles you could possibly hope for in one place.
Meet Calgary Singles and Date
We often get the question “what to do when you’ve met someone online?” Well, you take them on a date, of course! But what kind of date? When you meet someone online, the first date is a first meeting. This means you want to meet somewhere you both feel comfortable. Keep it short - you want to leave room for more. And a short meeting usually sparks the most curiosity. Just remember: first impressions are not always there to last. We always recommend at least two dates as the first meeting will be so filled with anticipation, nerves and adjusting to the “real person” as opposed to the image you’ve built of them. There’s always a slight difference.
For Calgary singles there are plenty of places to meet. Want something sweet? Check out the below places!
- Village Ice Cream. For a “walk and an ice cream” type date.
- Manuel Latruwe Belgian Patisserie & Bread Shop. So many pastries.
First Dates for Calgary Singles
For single men and single women in Calgary, there are plenty of places to go to for a first date. Calgary dating is good that way. Below you find some great places for first dates.
- Gravity Espresso and Wine Bar. If you can’t decide whether you want wine or coffee on a date. You could even get food here.
- Proof Cocktail Bar. Plenty of exquisite drinks. Chic vintage decor. What’s not to love?
- Milk Tiger Lounge. Unique drinks.
- Winebar Kensington. Wine and cheese a plenty.
- Wine-Ohs. For live bands and wine. Admittedly better for a second date.
- Divino Wine & Cheese Bistro. Make your own cheese platter and pair with wine. A good conversation starter… if you like cheese that is.
- Analog Coffee 17th Ave. Good coffee. Hipster-ish.
- deVille Coffee. There’s a Nutella latter, OK. Need we say more?
- Phil & Sebastian Coffee Roasters. The ambiance and the home roasted coffee.