Dating in London
Choose Uniform Dating to help you navigate your way through the London dating scene. As one of the greatest cities in the world, a lack of things to do is never a problem for London singles, but narrowing down your where to go on your date often is. Fortunately, Uniform Dating are on hand to give you some expert advice on the best date ideas London has to offer.
London Date Ideas
Once you’ve taken the plunge and mustered up the courage to ask for that all important date, where should you go? You want to impress with your insider knowledge of the best places to go on a date in London, but you also want to make sure you choose somewhere that isn’t too formal. So take a look at some of our first date ideas that are perfect for singles in London looking for the ideal setting to create that all-important spark.
- Prufrock Coffee, 23-25 Leather Lane, Farringdon. Soothe those first date nerves in a quirky yet elegant coffee house that takes its coffee seriously, letting you focus on impressing with your conversation skills.
- Drakes Tabanco, 3 Windmill St, Fitzrovia. Help break the ice by sharing some delicious tapas dishes and a carafe of the finest Jerez sherry wine, in this delightful Spanish taverna.
- Maison Bertaux, 28, Greek St, Soho, Bloomsbury. Don’t let the crumbs put you off. This beautiful patisserie offers scrumptious pastries that never fail to delight. A Soho fixture, this is perfect choice for an unhurried first date in a relaxed setting.
Romantic Restaurants for Singles in London
Take a leaf out of our book and try one of these romantic London restaurants to help ignite the fires of your new romance. There are almost limitless options for eating out in London, so we’ve boiled it down to three places we think you and your date will love.
- Galvin at Windows, 22 Park Lane, Mayfair. This stunning venue offers the finest haute cuisine along with breathtaking views over the city from the 28th floor. A small word of warning though: before coming here, you’d better check that your date isn't scared of heights!
- Orrery, 55 Marylebone High St, Marylebone. Relaxed and romantic, this delightful restaurant is housed in an old stable block, and offers some of the finest French cuisine in London with surroundings to match.
- Clos Maggiore, 33 King St, Covent Garden. Enjoy an intimate French fine dining experience. The Provençal inspired menu and white blossoms overhead combine to create an elegant romance for an unforgettable date.
Singles in London almost have too many dating ideas to choose from. Have a look at our recommendations and see what the capital has to offer for aspiring daters.
Discover the romantic secrets of Yorkshire’s biggest city. Uniform dating have some fun suggestions so you can make the most of dating in Leeds.
Impress your date with a trip to the Walker art Gallery or on a fun boat cruise on the Mersey. There is no shortage of great Liverpool date ideas.
Take your date on a walk through Lyme Park or show them the stars at Godlee observatory. You might be surprised at all the romance Manchester has to offer.
From enjoying some of Britain's best curries to a romantic tour on the canals, Birmingham has it all. Have a look at our suggestions for dating in Birmingham.
Choose a playful date idea with a trip to the Brighton Toy and Model Museum. A walk along the pier may seem like an obvious idea, but if the sun is out it makes an ideal relaxed date.
Take a walk among the dreaming spires and revel in the history of the city. Oxford provides a wealth of parks and bars for a romantic and unhurried date.
Choose a more cerebral dating location at one of Cambridge's many museums, and delight in a pub lunch in some of England’s finest taverns.
Delight in the wealth of dating options in Scotland's biggest city. Dating in Glasgow offers a vibrant arts scene and fine dining aplenty.
Great first dates needn’t cost the earth, why not show off your outdoorsy side with a hike up Cave Hill, or take your date on a wander through the stalls at St George's Market.
Enjoy a romantic date in one of the charming restaurants on Leith's Shore, or go for a cocktail in one of the many stylish bars on George Street.
Uniform dating are here to help you on your UK dating journey. We offer dating tips and advice for a range of cities across the country.