Firemen are some manly men, right? Here are a ton of date ideas that will appeal to him!
Sports Themed Dates
If your man is a sports fan, these dates will be right up his alley.
- Go to a sporting event, either it is a professional game, college level, or even high school.
- Get tickets to a highly anticipated game.
- Plan a date to the World Series, especially if his favorite team is playing.
- Go bowling.
- Turn football night into a “fantasy” football night. *wink*
- Play mini-golf or go to a real golf course.
- Go ice-skating.
- Have a private pool party.
- Go hiking and pack a picnic lunch.
- Go skiing.
- Go to a paintball range and go wild.
- Go to a car show and check out the cool cars.
- Go to race, be it a car race or horse race.
- Play tennis.
Date Ideas for the Foodie
If your man is a foodie, these dates will definitely appeal to him.
- Try some food that you’ve never tried before.
- Check out that newest restaurant or a hole in the wall.
- Go to a food truck festival and sample an item from each truck.
- Go on a mystery dinner date and see who can solve the mystery first.
- Go to a fair or festival and grub out on the delicious fair food.
- Take a cooking class together.
- Go on a winery tour and sample some wine.
- Host a Fear Factor type dinner party, complete with creepy food (or foods that look creepy).
- Host a potluck couples dinner party.
Game Night Dates
Break out your favorite games and have a game night. If you don’t have any games, here are some ideas.
- Play video games together, complete with finger foods and snacks.
- Pick a world record and try to break that record.
- Watch a crime show and try to solve the crime.
- Have a competition at the park with any of the park games.
- Play truth or dare.
- Play the price is right at home. The winner of the game gets sexy time how they choose.
Other Fun Date Ideas
Who ever said dates had to fit into a particular mold? Here are some other fun date ideas that you can try.
- Go camping in the backyard.
- Spend the weekend doing whatever your fireman wants to do.
- Visit a town that is all about the old West, complete with cowboys, horses, and gunslinging.
- Have them place you under arrest and submit to his will.
- Turn off all electronics and use your imagination.
- Your fireman will love this yummy and fun hunt all about him and a tasty treat!
- Go to a concert where his favorite band is the front runner.
- Go on an adventure tour — either bird watching, boating, or visiting a ghost town.
- Create your own adventure date. Nothing is planned, you just do whatever looks interesting.