CHiPs: Law & Disorder drives in to cinemas March 24. To celebrate, Uniform Dating has teamed up with Warner Bros. Pictures to give you the chance to win one of 7 pairs of tickets to an exclusive preview screening of the film on the evening of Tuesday 21 March in London.
Dax Shepard (“Hit and Run,” TV’s “Parenthood”) and Michael Peña (“The Martian”) star in Warner Bros. Pictures’ action comedy “CHiPs: Law & Disorder.” Shepard also directs from a script he penned based on the characters from the popular ‘70s television series created by Rick Rosner.
Jon Baker (Shepard) and Frank “Ponch” Poncherello (Peña) have just joined the California Highway Patrol (CHP) in Los Angeles but for very different reasons. Baker is a beaten up pro motorbiker trying to put his life and marriage back together. Poncherello is a cocky undercover Federal agent investigating a multi-million dollar heist that may be an inside job—inside the CHP. The inexperienced rookie and hardened pro are teamed together, but clash more than click, so kickstarting a partnership is easier said than done. But with Baker’s bike skills combined with Ponch’s street savvy it might just work…if they don’t drive each other crazy along the way. Also starring are Rosa Salazar (“Insurgent”), Adam Brody (“Think Like a Man Too”), Kristen Bell (“Veronica Mars”), and Vincent D’Onofrio (“Jurassic World”).
Watch the hilarious trailer here:
For your chance to win, all you need is to like our Facebook post here and answer the question below in its comments.
See CHiPs: Law & Disorder in cinemas March 24.
© 2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date March 19 2017.
- Winners will be chosen at random on March 20 2017 from entrants who have “liked” the required Facebook post and successfully answered the question asked.
- Entrants must be 18+ and a UK resident
- Winners will be contacted by a representative from Warner Bros UK to claim their prize and all contact will be via the entrant’s Facebook profile.
- Only one valid entry accepted per entrant and each winner will win one pair of tickets to the screening of CHiPS: Law and Disorder which will take place on Tuesday 21 March at 6pm (winners have to arrive by 5.45pm). The location of the screening will be in London and full details will be provided to the winner. Winners responsible for all costs and expenses incurred in attending the screening.
- The winner and guest must both be aged 18+ to attend the screening. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter of this competition is NSI (Holdings) Limited, having its registered office at 2 Angel Square, London.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names, ages, and photographs being used by NSI (Holdings) Limited for publicity purposes.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditionsю
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.