Montreal Dating for Busy Professionals
Are you part of the Montreal dating scene? And maybe a bit fed up about not finding what you are looking for? Or simply not having the time to look? Well, we figured quite a few people have that problem, so we decided to launch an online dating site for busy professionals and those who admire their work. Working in industries that require a uniform to work (the police force, medical field, army, etc.) means irregular hours, immense work pressure and a dedication to service. Finding love on top of it can get a bit hectic. On UniformDating you will find single men and single women in Montreal who are looking to find love. A couple of thousand of them. So that you don’t have to go to bars, hoping you’ll find a handful of singles. Instead, find a thousand likeminded professional and pick someone who tickles your fancy!
First Date Advice for Montreal Singles
Since we launched UniformDating in various places around the globe we have been asked what a first date should be like? So what should it be like? Read on to find out! When you meet someone online you haven’t really met them yet. That means a first date is a first meeting. You will have a ton of impressions flying around in your mind during the date, you’ll be a bit nervous and have some butterflies. Therefore it’s important to meet somewhere you both feel relaxed. What’s also important is to keep it short and sweet. Contrary to popular belief first impressions are often not right. Especially when you are both nervous and are dealing with preconceived ideas as well as the real person in front of you. By keeping a date short you leave your date less likely to make up their mind and more willing to meet a second time. And you should make it a second time in 99% of the cases.
Brilliant First Date Ideas, Montreal
So you’ve got a date. Wonderful! Montreal singles are spoilt because Montreal dating offers plenty of great places for a first date. Below you find some of the places we recommend. And remember: pick one you think you’ll both enjoy!
- Havres-Aux-Glaces. If you are going for a stroll in the Jean Talon Market with your date, this is the place to stop for ice cream.
- Ripples. If you have a “walk in the sunshine date” you want to pick up an ice cream here.
- Pikolo Espresso Bar. Cozy. Gets busy though.
- Cafe Myriade. For coffee and pastries. Nom, nom.
- Café Olimpico. Legendary coffee place. For a legendary date?
- Pourquoi Pas Espresso Bar. Well, pourquoi pas?
- Pullman. Modern. Industrial. Wine. Tapas.
- Le Comptoir Charcuteries et Vins. Come for the wine and meat, cheese, or desserts.
- Le Lab. Super cool cocktails.