Army Chat Room
Why Did We Set Up Army Chat Rooms?
Ever fancied getting to know someone in the army? Support a hero? There are plenty of pen pal programs out there to “adopt a soldier” but you can also sign up to UniformDating and join our army chat rooms.
We set up UniformDating so that likeminded people can meet, mingle and date. We realized that people who wear a uniform to work, such as soldiers, marines, doctors, pilots, firemen, police officers, nurses, air hostesses and the likes have things in common. For starters, they’ve dedicated their lives to service. Secondly, they often have unpredictable schedules and are on call 24/7 during certain periods of time. Many also have to travel and deal with demanding work situations, such as emergencies on a daily basis. For someone in these professions it’s crucial to have a supportive partner. So we figured one great way would be to set up an online dating site for people in uniform!
On our site you will find people in uniform and those who support their work. You can reach out to each other via messages and through chat rooms such as army chat rooms, doctor chat rooms, etc.
If you’re in the army yourself, army chat rooms online will enable you to connect with people back home!
Army Chat Rooms for People in the Military
Are you in the army? Chat online and send messages whilst away at training camps or overseas so as to find a date for when you get back!
We appreciate that it can be hard to date whilst in the army. Online chat rooms, as well as online dating, will enable you to “meet” people even when you aren’t at home. Rather than wait till you get home to find dates you can now find them online. Which means you don’t have to do the bar scene or attend a trillion social events, but can rather focus on friends and family when you get home, as you’ve already got dates lined up. It simply makes it less stressful if you don’t have that much time to look around for dates when at home.
It can also be cool to first meet with someone online as you get to see a different side of them. Being forced to speak via messages and chats means you communicate in a different way. In real life you don’t really have to speak, because you’re doing something. There’s something happening. Online, on the other hand, you have to find things to talk about. This leads to people opening up to each other. It’s a cool way to meet new people!
Using an Army Chat Room and Online Dating Site
When using a dating site, or army chat room, there are few things to bear in mind to be as successful as can be. Below you find our tips!
- Use photos in your profile; people want to connect with a real person and in real life they can see you.
- Avoid too many selfies and all bathroom selfies.
- Never give out personal details, like credit card numbers, or home address.
- Never lie. You want to find the people who like you, not a fake version of you.
- Make sure your profile works like a teaser; there’s enough information to make people curious to find out more. If you aren’t a great writer, have friends help you write it.
- When first contacting someone, keep it short and sweet; mention what caught your attention in their profile and ask them a question so they have something to reply to.
- Avoid talking about what you don’t want.
- Avoid too much sarcasm as it comes across as negativity.
- Do have a sense of humor.
Whether you’re a civilian or in the army, chat online with people here at UniformDating today. Who knows, your next best friend or love of your life could be just a message away!