Dating in Dallas, Texas
We’re not here just to help you meet singles in Dallas, but also to help you go on great dates in Dallas. The city has plenty to offer, but it’s only too easy to get blind to it if you live here. Once you start thinking like a tourist (read: someone who’s determined to find out everything about the city) you suddenly realize the things you’ve been missing out on. And there you were thinking you knew your city! Whilst you might be over bull rides at Billy Bob’s you may want to check out the classes at Scardello Artisan Cheese. After all you will want to know how to pair the wine and cheese next time your date comes for dinner. And let’s not forget this place offers fondue nights too. You want to be there. Trust us. You see, we’re not only your favorite of the Dallas dating sites - we are now also your favorite go to place for great date ideas. At least we hope we are.
First Date Ideas, DallasIf you’ve met someone through online dating, Dallas offers plenty of places for a great first meeting. The kind of places you are looking for, for a first date are laid-back bars and coffeeshops where you can relax with your date. Below are some great examples from the Dallas dating jungle:
- Veritas Wine Room. Warm and cozy, perfect for a date.
- Times Ten Cellars. Great Wine.
- Two Corks and a Bottle. Cozy, has a nice outside area and offers jazz and blues some nights.
- Union Coffee House. Because there are small nooks for you to hide away in.
- Houndstooth Coffee. The coffee is top notch.
- Crooked Tree Coffeehouse. A house turned into a coffeeshop. Definitively cute.
- Midnight Rambler. Stylish, hip and great bartenders. Oh, and you know, great drinks too…
- Parliament. Great vibe. Great Drinks. Great prices.
- Bowen House. Being a historic landmark this place is charming. It also offers an outside space for sunny days. And happy hour is great for Dallas singles to come and mingle.
Fun Date Ideas, Dallas, TX
You can go on plenty of fun dates in Dallas…you just have to figure out what they are. Lucky for you we’ve helped you along.
- The Wild Detectives. It’s a bookstore, wine bar, coffee shop, live music venue…so sip wine with your date outdoors in the moonlight whilst listening to live music. How does Dallas dating get any better than that on a summer’s night?
- How about a dance along movie at the Alamo Drafthouse? And beer, of course.
- Central Market offers a cooking school. Either take classes together, or take them separately and then impress each other with your new found cooking skills at home!
- Medieval Times will take you back to, well, the Middle Ages of course! You met on a Dallas dating site in the 21st Century, but nothing prevents you from enjoying a romp in the 11th Century…
- Feel like something else fit for a king? The French Room at the Adolphus Hotel will fit the bill.
- Many women associate cowboys with romance, so why not head to a ranch for a day and take some riding classes?
A Dallas Chat Room You Can Trust
You can send each other messages on UniformDating, so why do you need a chat room? Well, chatting is more like having a conversation than sending each other messages. It’s a good way to get a feel for the other person, before you give out your number to talk to them. Basically, it’s a safe place to talk to someone before you give out personal details.
If you are in the military, or navy, as a marine or soldier you might also travel a lot, which is when chat rooms can come in handy.
Chats shouldn’t be a substitute for a phone call or a real life meeting, however. We always suggest that after you’ve established there’s online chemistry you meet someone as soon as possible, so as to find out if there is real life chemistry. That way you avoid building an image of someone in your mind that might not be true. Sometimes the real life for them is a lot nicer than you could have imagined, but you might be thrown off simply because you have a different image in your mind!