Dating in Denver, Colorado
Dating in Denver should never feel like a bore - why you have a whole city to play in! A city surrounded by gorgeous nature at that. You can even walk through the Wild Animal Sanctuary and see rescued animals playing in an environment that is as close to the wild as wild can be.
For singles in Denver there are plenty of bars, lounges, and online dating sites. Denver offers plenty of opportunity to find a date. And then plenty to do once you’ve found them!
The nice thing with large cities like Denver is that you have many unique places to choose from for a date. Smaller towns don’t have the luxury of places like D Bar where you can come for only desserts or Casa Bonita where… well, you know the deal don’t you? Secret caves, cowboys, divers, men dressed as gorillas… uhm yes. That.
Or why not Teitelbaum’s Tree Climbing Colorado if you want to reclaim the inner child by going tree climbing? Just don't try it on your own when mommy isn’t around… What can we say? Denver’s got choice.
Singles in Denver: Great 1st Date Ideas
All you Denver singles who have found yourself with a date through Uniform Dating - congratulations! We thought we’d help you out with some great first date ideas. For a first date you will want to do something simple. When doing online dating, a first date is really a first meeting. So you want to do something where you can both relax and have a good time, because that’s the easiest way to see if there are any sparks flying. If you pick something really romantic you will feel too much pressure, which will ruin the mood. So instead go to a great cocktail bar, coffeeshop or wine bar where you can relax and enjoy yourself. There are plenty on the Denver dating scene.
- Cana Wine Bar (Offers fireplaces for winter!)
- Caveau Wine Bar
- The Molecule Effect (Coffee shop by day, wine bar by night… how could you go wrong?)
- Ice Cream Riot (…because you’ve got a sweet tooth!)
- Little Owl Coffee
- The Bardo Coffee House
- The Cruise Room (Cocktails in a cool location.)
- Ste. Ellie (More cocktails.)
Denver Dating: Cool Ideas for Dates
Once you fancy you’ve found yourself a date you have true chemistry with through your favorite Denver dating site (that’s us) it’s time to step it up a bit. You need to come up with romantic, adventurous and simply great Denver date ideas. Lucky for you, we are here to help you. There’s plenty to do in Denver. Chat with your date at a cozy bar, take them hiking or watch butterflies being born…
- Williams and Graham is perfect for a date in a dimmed light location with no music blaring to disturb you. Beware there is usually a wait to get in the doors. It’s that good.
- The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa offers high tea… so use your best British accent and treat your date to homemade scones with jam and cream. You could try one of their massages too.
- Peaks Lounge at Hyatt Regency… because at some point you gotta see that view!
- The Butterfly Pavilion offers for you to see butterflies take flight for the first time. Romantic, much? A picnic in one of the many parks together with a boat ride (rentals available) or a hike in the beautiful countryside with a picnic is as scenic as it gets.
Denver Chat Rooms for Professionals
If you’re a busy professional like a nurse, doctor, or police officer you might not have that much time for dating, so it makes sense to chat with someone a little bit before taking the time out for a date. Whilst no one is exactly like you imagine them to be, you can get a feel for someone’s general attitude in life by chatting to them in a chat room.
Another pro with chat rooms is that they are safe. Before handing someone your number you may want to chat to them a bit first to gauge what they are like in conversation. And chatting is a lot more like a real life conversation than sending each other messages.
As we also mentioned though - no one will be exactly like you imagine them to be, so meet as soon as you’ve chatted to them once or twice. It will prevent you from building a false image of them. This is also why we always recommend two dates before you make up your opinion - the image you build of them the first time you meet them isn’t always as accurate as you may think.