Dating in Jacksonville, Florida
Dating in Jacksonville
Tired of dinner and movies and the likes? Let UniformDating help you come up with some excellent date ideas. People in Jacksonville to be so used to their own city they forget what to do there. Tourists, on the other hand never seem to run out of ideas. So why not become a tourist for a day or two? Look on TripAdvisor to see what tourists get up to in Jacksonville and then make a list of activities you’d like to try. Like any happening city, dating in Jacksonville has heaps of opportunity. There are so many events happening - from concerts and plays to festivals. Even the local farmer’s market can prove a great date! Check the local newspapers as well as online publications to see what’s happening right now. Dating in Jacksonville, Florida, is never likely to get very “wintery,” but that doesn’t stop you from thinking seasonally. Hit up ice skating rinks in winter and pumpkin patches in fall!
Jax Dating: Great First Date Ideas
If you’ve found yourself a date, congratulations. Now’s the next step: finding out where to go on that first, nerve wracking date.Jacksonville singles have plenty of choice when it comes to venues for first dates. In general bars and coffeeshops are the best no-pressure first date places (and, co-incidentally they are also great places for meeting people in Jacksonville if you are single and haven’t yet found a date). If you’ve met online you haven’t really met yet, so keeping it simple for the first date is key to making you both relax.
Even though you are keeping it to something simple like a coffeeshop, make sure it’s something a bit nicer than the local Starbucks. After all, you might remember this date forever! Check out these places for first dates:
- Ovinte (wine bar - great for wine and cheese lovers!)
- Seasons 52 (great drinks and wine, or why not one of their desserts?!)
- BREW (both cocktails and coffee)
- Bold Bean Coffee Roasters (nice interiors and great coffee)
- Sippers Coffeehouse (for chai lovers)
- Aroma Corner (try the deserts)
Discover More Jacksonville Date Ideas
So you are looking for some Jacksonville date ideas? You are in luck. We here at UniformDating have some great date ideas for when things are starting to steam up. That’s to say: anywhere from the second date onwards. Dating in Jacksonville offers plenty of both adventure and romance - read on for some great ideas.
- The perfect Jacksonville date would have to include something by the beach, don’t you think? Why not go for a picnic on the beach and a stroll in the moonlight one night? Or plan breakfast in the sunrise one morning.
- The Alhambra Dinner Theatre offers dinner whilst you enjoy a play. For those culturally inclined.
- Museum hopping is a great alternative to bar hopping. Summer Museum of Art & Gardens, Museum of Contemporary Art, Museum of Science and History and Ritz Theatre (where you can enjoy both the museum and live performances) are some great alternatives.
- If you love classical music the Friday Musicale offers free music every Friday!
Chatrooms for Singles Looking to Mingle in Jacksonville
You can’t beat a real life meeting. Nothing will be better than seeing someone face-to-face to establish if there’s chemistry. However, to start a conversation online, chat rooms are great.
Chat rooms are great as they allow you to get a feel for if you have chemistry with someone, without having to hand out your phone number. Once you’ve established you have things in common, you can swap numbers and meet up for a coffee.
Many of our members, such as nurses, soldiers and marines who go abroad in the military also use chat rooms when they are away to get to know potential dates. Even if you don’t travel for work, you might not have the opportunity to call someone on your coffee, or lunch break, but you can send them a few messages back and forth in a chat room. Especially as no one in the office can hear you…
Chat rooms are simply safe places for people who use online dating to first connect to see if they might be a match. From there phone calls and a meeting are the next steps!