Dating in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Oklahoma Singles: How to Plan a First Date
If you’ve met someone through an Oklahoma dating site like UniformDating a first date will be different from a first date with someone you met through friends. Why? Because it’s a first meeting! If you already know someone you know if there’s chemistry and you can go for something quite romantic or adventurous. If you met someone through an online dating site it’s different as it’s a first meeting. On a first date many people are so nervous you don’t really get to see the real them. Not that they are shaking or anything… but they probably aren’t all that relaxed, which is when you feel if there’s real chemistry. Therefore a first date should be - you guessed it - something relaxed. That way it’s more easy to figure out if there is chemistry. A great first date would be a bar or coffee shop where you can meet for a quick drink. Make it a place with an atmosphere you’d both feel comfortable in. Also, be sure to keep it short and sweet - you want to leave them wanting more.
Singles in OKC: Great First Dates
OK singles, are you ready for some great first date ideas? The truth is Oklahoma dating can be tons of fun as you have so many things to do here. Like any big city Oklahoma City is filled with great events and cozy bars and restaurants. So let’s have a look at some first date spots when dating in OKC. These are spots we have picked as they are great for first meetings if you met online - bars and coffeeshops with a good vibe. We tried finding some fancy, some chilled, some special…
- Ludivine - for mixologist drinks. Fancy.
- Peloton Wine Bar - cozy.
- WSKY Lounge - if you fancy something fancy… Beware, it’s also a cigar lounge.
- Saints Pub - for that hipster, literary vibe.
- Urban Wineworks - for the more romantic inclined.
- Vintage Coffee - cozy and quirky.
- Elemental Coffee Roasters - simple, nice and good treats.
- Red Piano Lounge - it’s got a red piano and wine. What else is there to say?
Dating in Oklahoma: The Perfect Date Nights
Oklahoma City dating is filled with opportunities to explore - from river cruises to comedy nights and haunted houses, there is something for everyone.
- Haunted House - well, you gotta spook your date at some point, don’t you? Why not start over dinner? Reservations only.
- Lake Hefner for a picnic.
- Castle Falls. Let’s face it: dinner at a castle is romantic.
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art - here you can browse the exhibitions, watch a movie in the theatre and have a meal at the cafe. On Thursdays you’ve got Art After 5 on their rooftop terrace - get a drink and watch the stunning views with your date.
- An Oklahoma River Cruise. Watch the sunset together whilst cruising along the river.
- Michael Murphy’s Dueling Piano Bar. Perfect for a night of good laughs and music.
- Clauren Ridge Vineyard for wine tasting in their cave!
- Film Row on the third Friday of every month offers food tracks, art and movies.
- H&8th Night Market on the final Friday of every month in summer is another great date.
- Head to the Paseo Arts District on a First Friday Gallery Walk.
Using Chat Rooms for UniformDating in Oklahoma
UniformDating offers chat rooms on our site for the convenience of our members. Some prefer a safe online environment for a first conversation; before they hand out phone numbers. Chat rooms are ideal for this. It’s a safe place to connect before swapping numbers, or meeting in real life.
Chat rooms are also ideal for travelers who are out of the country and don’t want expensive phone bills, or simply people who don’t want to be heard talking to their date during lunch break. And a lot of people using our site do travel such as medical staff like nurses and doctors in the army, as well as soldiers and marines.
Chatting to someone, of course, does not replace real life meetings. We recommend meeting someone as soon as you feel that there’s a spark. A quick coffee will determine if you want to see someone again; though we often recommend two dates before you make up your mind about someone. This is because your impression of someone usually changes a lot when seeing them a second time.