Dating in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio Dating
If you love dating, San Antonio has a lot to offer. There are many historical places to visit for romantic dates for the history buff, as well as artsy dates and culinary date adventures. The problem is likely that you aren’t a tourist, so you don’t really scour the city for unique date ideas. Don’t worry - we’ve got your back. From first dates (read: first meetings for online daters) to more adventurous dates for later down the line, we’ve searched high and low for the best San Antonio dating experience. Read on below for some great ideas. And don’t be lazy - start going through local publications to find out what’s on right now as well. Concerts, exhibitions, shows… there’s plenty going on in the city. Get creative. Dating in San Antonio is as big as an adventure you make it out to be! And you really should make it out to be big.
Great 1st Dates for San Antonio Singles
If you belong to the singles in San Antonio you may be asking yourself where to go on a first date? Well, if you met someone online it’s a first meeting so it should be somewhere you both feel at ease. Somewhere public and relaxed. Coffee shops, wine bars and cocktail lounges work a charm. Coincidentally these are also great places to meet singles in San Antonio.
- The Brooklynite. Great cocktails.
- SoHo Wine and Martini Bar. Artsy cool, yet cozy and swanky all in one go.
- 1919. For that prohibition era speak easy feel.
- Oleos Perk. Good coffee, plenty of space to grab a seat.
- Local Coffee. Another great coffee spot, connected to a bike store. So if you like bikes…
- La Panaderia. For those who love bread.
- Press Coffee. Cute store, delicious coffee.
- Copa Wine Bar. Great Ambiance.
- The Esquire Tavern. Oldest bar in San Antonio with a great vibe. Really the perfect place to meet people in San Antonio, as well as a great place to take a first date whom you don’t know very well.
Dating in San Antonio, TX: Date Ideas
From going crazy like kids at Six Flags or Splashtown to climbing the Enchanted Rock whilst imagining what life must have been like for Native Indians back in the day, there’s plenty to do on dates in San Antonio. If you’ve got a date, San Antonio won’t let you down. In fact, the only thing that will likely let you down is your imagination. Don’t let it - rather let us guide you in the San Antonio dating jungle.
- Go museum hopping. You’ve got Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, ArtPace, Blue Star Contemporary Art Center and so many more.
- Have a laugh at the Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club.
- Grab a beer and a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse .
- Take in the fall scenery at the Lost Maples State Natural Area. You can camp as well, making it a cozy weekend getaway.
- For true indulgence, charter a private catered barge from Rio San Antonio Cruises. For a less pricy date, join a cruise that’s open to all. It’s still dining on the river!
- Go for a meal at Chart House. The view darlings, the view.
Chat Rooms for San Antonio Daters
If you’re looking to mingle online, chat rooms are a great place to start. It simulates a real conversation and you can find out if you have things to talk about with the other person. It also gives you an idea of topics to carry on talking about once you phone each other, or meet up for a first date. This can greatly help stave off the awkward silences that might happen when you’re both a bit nervous. (And that nervosity is why you should meet most people twice to see how you see them differently the second time when you’re both more relaxed!)
On our site you will meet firemen, nurses, soldiers and the likes who all work in professions where discretion is necessary, so they might also prefer chatting or messaging so that not everyone finds out about their latest date when speaking to them on the phone!