Dating in Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City Singles: Easy First Dates
We have a tip for all you singles in Salt Lake City - if you met someone online, make the first date an easygoing one. You don’t yet know if there’s chemistry and to discover you both need to relax. Nothing better therefore than a drink in a nice bar, a coffee in a cozy coffee shop or cake in a cute bakery. It’s important to try to figure out what your date would like though - what would make them feel the most relaxed and comfortable? And is there anything in particular they like that you could tie in with the date? Like ice cream for a person with a sweet tooth, or wine for the wine lover. Specialty coffee for the coffee geek or high tea for the tea lover. Lucky for all you Salt Lake singles, there are plenty of places to go to. You can drop in The Garage (great outside patio in summer), Alchemy Coffee, Salt Lake Roasting Co., Tulie Bakery, Les Madeleines, Eva’s Bakery, Cafe On 1st, Mestizo Coffeehouse, The Red Door, or Park City Coffee Roaster.
Salt Lake City Dating: Romantic Dates
Once you get past that first date and realize there truly is chemistry it’s time to build on that chemistry (especially if it wasn’t all that sparkly on the first date - these things can take some time). So what’s better for us than to provide you with romantic date ideas? Salt Lake City has its romantic spots, that’s for sure.
- Hit Breweries Cinema Pub for the ultimate movie date. You can eat before or after in the pub and watch a movie in the laid back theatre. Not your average cinema experience.
- Dine at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley. Also offers a couple’s massage at their spa.
- Have afternoon tea or spend the night at the Grand America Hotel. Because sometimes you just need to spend time at home…yet away from home…
- How about some spa treatments at the Kura Door?
- Horse drawn carriages in winter is more than just a little bit romantic, don’t you think? Plenty available in Salt Lake City.
- Color Me Mine offers creative ceramic painting workshops.
- The Roof is a restaurant with the most epic view. Very romantic indeed.
Dating in Salt Lake City: Adventure
Is your date a bit on the adventurous side? Look no further. We have gathered fun date ideas in Salt Lake City for you. So get dating - Salt Lake City has a ton to offer.
- Spend a weekend at the Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort. It’s the perfect nearby weekend getaway. In spring, summer and fall you can take in the scenery. In winter you can go skiing. It’s not really great for beginners though, beware.
- A ghost tour. Your date will literally hold onto you for dear life. Or just giggle… In winter you’ve got the Grimm Ghost Christmas Tour. Perfect Christmas cheer…
- Moonlight Snowshoeing. Offered at Sundance. Please beware of doing them on your own as you need to know your way around and potential weather changes.
- Sledding. Because no one says you can’t stay a kid forever. So much fun. You can follow it with more grown up mulled wine and cuddling by a fireplace afterwards.
- Go to a thrift store and dress each other up… Guaranteed crazy fun.
Chat Rooms for Singles in Salt Lake City
We offer chat rooms on our site to make it easier for our members to connect with one another. Rather than sending messages back and forth to see if there’s chemistry, chatting is easier as it simulates a real life conversation much more. Of course you will want that real life conversation, but maybe not before establishing if you have things in common to talk about.
Chat rooms are, basically, a safe place to start a conversation with someone without having to swap numbers.
Some people are, of course, better at talking than writing. Most of our members work in professions requiring a uniform (firemen, psychologists and other doctors, soldiers, police men, air hostesses, etc.) so they are interacting with people on a daily basis. This means they are great conversationalists, whether they are good at writing or not. So if that’s you, suggest a phone call as soon as possible!