How To Date A Soldier
It’s no surprise that soldiers are one of the most desirable professions out there. With a reputation for honour and heroics, there is usually no shortage of admirers for someone in uniform. However, it's worth bearing in mind that such a dangerous and demanding job comes with its own dating obstacles. So whether you’re the one in the fatigues or not, we’ve come up with some key advice to bear in mind when dating a soldier and ensure that you enjoy online dating success:
- Take advantage of technology: The biggest obstacle when dating a soldier is distance. Fortunately we live in an age of instant communication so embrace this and schedule regular online dates to keep in touch and get to know each other despite the oceans that are in your way.
- Offer refreshing normality: By putting themselves in harm’s way on a regular basis, most soldiers have seen extreme situations that we can only imagine, so it’s important to offer home comforts and a stress-free environment for them to unwind in when they’re off duty.
- Be fun! While you might be able to treat yourself on a week night or only have to wait till the weekend, your date may have gone months without the same type of leisure time that you take for granted. With this in mind make sure and offer them a good time between deployments!
Reasons to Date a Soldier
- They’ll likely be in better shape than anyone else you’ll date - rigorous exercise is all part of the daily routine for a soldier, some of it might even rub off on you too!
- They’re independent - while it is a soldier's job to follow instructions, they also have to display a high level of self-sufficiently.
- Their uniform - if you like a man or woman in uniform, there is no better example than someone in the armed forces. They’re likely to be well turned out when they’re off duty as well.
- It’s their job to help keep the country safe - so they’ll know how to handle themselves if you ever need them too.
- They get a lot of time off at once - you might go a while without seeing each other, but you’ll be able to enjoy lots of uninterrupted time together when they’re on leave.
- They're disciplined - this is a useful skill in all aspects of life, from balancing your finances to keeping your house tidy, and it might help you pick up some good habits too.
Army Dating Site
If you're a soldier on the lookout for a new romance, there is no reason why your career should be an insurmountable obstacle. Thanks to the work you do, there are already lots of people who would be interesting in meeting a single soldier like you. We know it can be tricky to get things started when you're serving in the army so we've come up with some simple advice to help you make sure that your new romance can flourish no matter where you're stationed.
- Stay connected: Letting your date know about the daily ins and outs of your job will help bring you closer together. Seeing as you may be far away, they'll no doubt feel disconnected from this part of your life. So whether it's sending them pictures or just telling them about a typical day, this will help them better understand your day-to-day life.
- Don't be scared to introduce them to your family. In any relationship it's always a big step introducing your new partner to your family, but when you're in the military there's no reason to wait. This will help support your new significant other by letting them know that they're not the only one missing you!
- Make the most of your time together. One of the great advantages about what you do is that it lets you really understand the value of what's important. So make sure you give you're new romance all the nurturing it needs to blossom when you're both together.
Army Singles - Does It Get Any Better?
Who doesn’t like a man or woman in uniform? We do on this site!
The truth is, people in the army have a lot more going for them than just the uniform. Like so many others who wear a uniform to work army singles have dedicated their lives to the service of others. They undergo vigorous training just so as to be able to defend the country (and get abs!). Single army guys also have what it takes to stay calm in the midst of a crisis - you know in case you ever need to detonate a bob MacGyver style, or, more likely, save the neighbor’s cat from a tree.
And those dashing single army officers are the ones who are in charge at work, meaning they know how to take responsibility. Always good to know a man is capable of taking out the rubbish, do his own dishes…and run an army!
Single army men have a lot to offer despite their crazy hectic schedule. And if you want to meet army guys, this is the site for you! Here you can find a soldier in the army, even when they’re away in travels as they can likely still check their email from time to time.
So what are you waiting for? Meet a soldier for free at UniformDating. All those dazzling uniforms are calling your name and you know it!