Dating a Marine - What You Need to Know
If you always fancied dating someone in a sailor uniform, then it is time to start dating a marine - there are plenty of marine singles available, so why not go for it? Sailors have long held a romantic allure, though back in the day you probably wouldn’t have wanted to date a sailor in the navy who lived on filthy ships and suffered malnutrition. Dating a sailor in the navy today is very different - marines are strong, healthy and well fed. Navy dating can be beautiful, but you have to know, like any sailor, marines are often away from home for long stretches of time.
Whilst it can be difficult dating a marine for this reason, it also helps keep the romance alive - anyone who travels a lot appreciates the time spent with those they love so much more. And marines are very motivated to date when they come home as they don’t have an opportunity when away. So don’t be alarmed if they are passionate when you first start dating them!
It’s also been proven that there are other perks of being away from someone you are dating from time to time. Dating someone usually involves going to the movies, having dinner together, etc. - you hang out, but you don’t necessarily get to know each other on every level. When away from each other you are forced to talk, as it’s all you can do. You often get to know each other a lot better for this reason, as you have to express your thoughts and feelings in words.
So what are you waiting for? There are plenty of marine singles on UnifromDating.com.
A hero is waiting for you! Start dating a marine today!
Reasons to Join a Marine Dating Site
Why would you want to be dating a marine? Why marine dating, has plenty of perks!
- Marine singles are really up for dating when they’ve been off shore for a while - they will go to lengths to come up with fun dates! Marines are simply up for having a good time.
- Marines will make it a priority to really get to know you when they first start dating you, because they know they will have to travel shortly. Marine dating can quickly get passionate!
- Dating someone in the navy means you will date someone wearing one of the cutest uniforms you’ve ever seen.
- Marines have tales to tell because they get to travel a lot (well, at least the ones they are allowed to tell you…). Never a shortage of conversation topics.
- Dating a marine means you will spend time apart, but that only leads to increased conversation as you have to write, text and call each other. Emotional connection often goes deeper for this reason. And then there’s chatting… For those flirty marines…
- Joining a dating site that’s geared towards marines and other people who wear a uniform in their profession means you will meet people who respect those who live to help others. Everyone on the site understands what having a hard work schedule really means.
- Marines are fit as a fiddle - staying physically strong is part of the job.
Meet Single Marines Online
As a military professional you might very well find dating daunting - there are only so many women in the navy and you don’t always get as much time as you’d want on shore to find that certain someone. Therefore professional dating sites like UniformDating.com are excellent - they allow you to meet people wherever you are, so long as you have wifi. Instead of only looking at marine dating prospects when you are away you can connect with likeminded singles at home. Uniform Dating was created for people who understand the demands of working in a profession that requires a uniform. Nurses, marines, pilots, firemen - you find them all on Uniform Dating. In other words, it’s the perfect place for anyone in the navy to be looking for love. Dating a marine can be trying for those who don’t understand the demands of the work. Dating can therefore quickly get complicated if you don’t find the right person. Uniform Dating is for those who know they want to be dating a professional who has dedicated their life to service. It makes it a lot easier to find the right kind of dates. Dating someone in the navy might not be for everyone, but as you know there are plenty of pros to dating a marine - you are fit, know how to stay calm in an emergency, you are trained to protect people and you really give it your all to your loved ones when at home. Not to mention - your significant other will receive love letters from all over the world when you are away. What’s there not to love?
Why is Dating a Sailor Considered to be Cool?
So, you want to be a navy girlfriend? Or are you a sailor looking for a nice spouse? There are several pros and cons of being a marine couple that you should know about. Being separated for long periods of time really sucks. But this depends on your attitude - will dating a sailor be a wonderful and thrilling adventure your grandchildren will hear about, or will it turn into a horrible trial of solitude?
- Many women go wild about navy or marine uniform, and get butterflies in their stomach thinking about the opportunity to date a sailor.
- Love lettering and all that ‘I miss you’ stuff can be so romantic, and something that lets single sailors and their beloved get to know each other better.
- Long-term separation and waiting for someone special provides a space for your feelings. Looking from the distance brings you a much better perspective on your relationship.
- Women dating a sailor appreciate their independence and can take care of themselves and be in charge of everything when their single sailors are off shore.
- People like single sailors because they are always in a great physical shape. Actually, a fit body under that cute uniform is the thing that turns most women on.
- Every time you reconnect is going to be like a first date when you can't get over each other. Dating a sailor gives you a unique opportunity that no other relationship can give.
- Single sailors see many new countries and visit awesome places, you will always have plenty to share and discuss with your dear one.
Singles in London almost have too many dating ideas to choose from. Have a look at our recommendations and see what the capital has to offer for aspiring daters.
Discover the romantic secrets of Yorkshire’s biggest city. Uniform dating have some fun suggestions so you can make the most of dating in Leeds.
Impress your date with a trip to the Walker art Gallery or on a fun boat cruise on the Mersey. There is no shortage of great Liverpool date ideas.
Take your date on a walk through Lyme Park or show them the stars at Godlee observatory. You might be surprised at all the romance Manchester has to offer.
From enjoying some of Britain's best curries to a romantic tour on the canals, Birmingham has it all. Have a look at our suggestions for dating in Birmingham.
Choose a playful date idea with a trip to the Brighton Toy and Model Museum. A walk along the pier may seem like an obvious idea, but if the sun is out it makes an ideal relaxed date.
Take a walk among the dreaming spires and revel in the history of the city. Oxford provides a wealth of parks and bars for a romantic and unhurried date.
Choose a more cerebral dating location at one of Cambridge's many museums, and delight in a pub lunch in some of England’s finest taverns.
Delight in the wealth of dating options in Scotland's biggest city. Dating in Glasgow offers a vibrant arts scene and fine dining aplenty.
Great first dates needn’t cost the earth, why not show off your outdoorsy side with a hike up Cave Hill, or take your date on a wander through the stalls at St George's Market.
Enjoy a romantic date in one of the charming restaurants on Leith's Shore, or go for a cocktail in one of the many stylish bars on George Street.
Uniform dating are here to help you on your UK dating journey. We offer dating tips and advice for a range of cities across the country.