It is hard for a guy to decide what role he wants to take while dating. Does he want to be the alpha
male, the bad boy that women fall over for, or does he want to be Mr. Sensitive, wearing his heart on his sleeve, be more considerate, and get in touch with his feminine side?
The simple answer is to be true to you! Acting a particular way just to win someone over won’t help you because it will only catch up to you in the end.
Here are some questions that you can ask that are designed to allow you both to open up to one
another and bare your soul.
1. What are the top five things on your bucket list? This is the perfect question to ask your partner because it lets you know what is important to her and it also gives you an idea of possible date ideas by helping bring those dreams come true.
2. What are you most scared of? Fear can be a crippling feeling and when you ask your loved one what she is most afraid of, you are giving yourself the opportunity to relate to her and sympathize with what she is afraid of. Plus you could also help her overcome her fears.
3. What are your views on public displays of affection? This question shows that you are an
affectionate person and you aren’t adverse to showing a little PDA.
4. If there is anything that you could have done differently, what would it be? This question may seem like you’re asking for a whole can of worms to be opened up, but in reality, you are giving her a chance to talk about some things that are bothering her. This gives you an opportunity to show her that you are supportive and you can be her rock if she lets you be.
5. What is your favorite…? This question may seem run of the mill, but you should definitely be sure to ask it and be sure that you remember what she says. You can really turn things to your favor by getting her one of her favorite things for special occasions or just because you care.
6. What is your most special memory? By asking her this question, you are showing her that you accept her for who she is—even her past before she met you. You also are telling her that you want her to share her most precious moments with you.
7. What advice would you give to a younger you? These types of questions give you a rare glimpse into her personality and it also shows her that you can talk about the harder to discuss topics with emotional poise and tact.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery? Not only is her answer important, but your response is just as important. You can see where her priorities lie and what type of person she is.
9. What are you most proud of? This question is like number 7 as it gives her a chance to express herself and gives you an opportunity to be amazed by her awesomeness.
10. If I ever hurt you, you would tell me, wouldn’t you? Most women aren’t prepared to deal with a man who wants to know what you’ve done wrong and how you can fix it.