For men, using pick-up lines is a regular thing when they are trying to talk to a woman. However, for a woman, it’s a little different. Some women find pick-up lines cheesy and just plain ole’ ridiculous. So, if you want to pick up a fireman, or to flirt with a military man, or you want to try out that police officer’s handcuffs, here are some witty and playful pick-up lines that you may want to use.
Fireman Pick-Up Lines
- So, I’ve heard that firemen are always in heat, is this true?
- Isn’t it your job to go in when it’s extremely hot and not to pull out until it’s dripping wet? If so, I need your help.
- I want to ride you like a fire truck on a bad stretch of road on the way to a 6 alarm fire!
- You may be a fireman, but I am a professional hose handler.
Cop Pick-Up Lines
- Is that your gun in that pocket, or would you say you are just happy to see me?
- Nice uniform, Officer. But… It would look much better at the foot of my bed.
- Policemen you see on television and movies are always so handsome, but they are nothing compared to the real thing.
Doctor Pick-Up Lines
- I wish I was your coronary artery, so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
- You’re the sinoatrial node of my heart. Without you, even a defibrillator won’t save me.
- You are systemic and I’m pulmonary. We may be divided, but together we are one.
- I think you are lacking some vitamin me.
- If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so that I may unzip your genes.
Military Pick-Up Lines
- Care to accompany me on a quiet, romantic, moonlit beach for a 5-mile hike and a hundred push-ups?
- Drop and give me 69!
- I haven’t been laid recently, can I have your charge 8 stick?
- Hey you wanna be a Marine? No? Wanna make little ones?
- Is that your 60? Or are you just happy to see me?
- You must work at postal cause I’m admiring your package.
General Pick-Up Lines
- You know what would make your face look better? (What?) My legs wrapped around it.
- You touch his shirt and ask, “Is this cotton?” Wait for response. Then touch down in the crotch area and say, “Oh, this must be felt.”
- “I’d like to point out that “beautiful” has U in it. But, ‘quickie’ has U & I together.”
- Put a dollar bill on your head and when he asks what you did that for tell him it’s all you can eat for under a dollar.
- I know you think I’m sexy, I know you think I’m fine, but just like all the other guys get a number and wait in line.